URGENT: Director of SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: Director of SE

we [the commissioner and me] have decided on a repoll of the DoSE election. Archaic may run again if he wants and against he we have Kassiopeia
    and we are looking for other candidates for SE you have until tomorrow 17.00 GMT

we have:
    Kassiopeia
    MrWhereItsAt
    Last edited by DeathByTheSword; September 29, 2002, 12:09.
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

It's good that you're taking the leadership here, DBTS.

Let's just get this whole debacle over and done with. Let the repoll begin.

Comment

OK.... since I lost in an election held ENTIRELY in my absence, I tender my name for the position of DoSE. If nothing else it at least forces a poll to be held in a slightly more democratic idea than simple "banana vs candidate", which is just ridiculous.

I assure everyone, my two day vacation is over - I will be around for the next 6 weeks continuously.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

So where's the urgent poll?
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

first, we need urgent nominations
          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I thought the above was it?
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

first we have nominations (this thread) and then i will start a 2 day nomination tonight!
              Bunnies!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

You mean a two day election, right?
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

In the interests of justice, I nominate Archaic. Hope it's not too late.

Comment

And in the nick of time, things get interesting...
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I will start the poll and i will put archaic in but where does MWIA want to run for he wanted to run for AT too?!
                      Bunnies!

Comment

Nope - just in DoSE this time around.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                        X