Scouts needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouts needed...

We lost both our scout in the last session, and i think we should rebuild at least one to explore east.
    NA is almost done with the former (2 turns), and a scout would only cost 5 turns to build after that, less if we work the mineral tile.
    So where do you think we should build the new scout?
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

I 've caught up with the game now. I agree about need for scout built at where you suggest. (Obviously the natives haven't taken to kindly to our faction's rumoured attitude towards them so far.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I agree - NA should build a scout and push back the border to our east down the landbridge - we are too far along to have an unknown that close to our capital. For all we know the spartans are out there.
      What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

i agree we need a scout in NA and after the former build in TBIBTU we need to build a scout there too. Lemmy ask the DBP for those scouts we need to explor this new planet as soon as possible
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I agree to. Going east has been my slogan for a long time

A official poll, perhaps?
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

east is ok right now but we need more scouts anyways for the souther part too and we i think 4 more scouts (that dont die) will be a minimal right now we dont know anything about the other factions that landed on planet and we need to know where they are
            Bunnies!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

*Four* scouts! Where will you get the minerals this early? We only have three bases right now. And I do hope each base will have 1.5 formers in the future, meaning that half our bases would support a garrison and two formers, and the other half a garrison, a former and a scout. I say we have enough knowledge of Planet (except East) to settle a few bases before sending out several explorers becomes necessary again.

It feels good not having to take the wishes of EDP and TSA in account for once.
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

very simple from every base you get one scout that explores as soon as possible we have 3 bases and base 4 location is known.....just a matter of time
                Bunnies!

Comment

How much formers would you build then?

Comment

one per base before the scout. after that i dont care but always a garrison/cp/former (NA % TBIBTU are building them right know)/SCOUT
                    Bunnies!

Comment

Hmm well perhaps someone should poll about this before the next playsession. In a poll I posted ages ago there was a clear majority for more than one former per base.

Comment

I'm only for rebuilding the two original scouts.

One of them should be built in TBIBTU, and one at either of the other two.

Comment

I too don't want do more than replace. So long as one of them heads out the landbrige way.
                          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Lets explore east, by any way.
                            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I want to explore the east because i want to check out that lovely Volcano while we were planetfalling.... do you think it is Mount Doom?

Anyway, explore the east and establish a panama base...after replacing the units, at the least, as i am up for building more explorers then that as well...which they can be use for defence as well if i may add. But better off waiting until we acquire Doctrine: Mobility, if we haven't yet despite the Rovers near the Recreation Commons and the future site for our Recycling Tanks. I am more keen to have mobility for fast exploration then slow mo Scout Patrols.

-Mellian

-Mellian

Comment

Working...
                              X