How often do you visit this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every time I visit Apolyton Forums.
    for last 2 weeks it has been a twise a week feature.
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

At least once in two days. It varies wildly from 4-5 times per day to, ATM, once in the last couple of days.

Things will be just as erratic (if not more so) for the next 3 weeks, then I will be able to regularly visit at least once per day. But it will be likely I won't be here at all for a week after my term is up around the end of the month.

Needs must.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Wojit, you evil lurker!

Please post more! We can use all the input and people we can get. I'll give you a full one energy credit when you post more often!!!
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I'll give you a full one energy credit when you post more often!!!
          Is this official way of P4 policy ?

edit : oh there isn´t a P4 anymore. .
          No simple reasons to dash on others
          Last edited by Schinkenjoe; September 22, 2002, 08:34.
          I know Siegfried's Sohn.

Comment

Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

It sounds like "the remaints of P4" evil behaviour.
              "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
              "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I check most work days - less often on the weekends/holidays (yeah I know what my boss would say about that little pattern - I think of it as a mental health break).
                What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Multiple times each day. Since I usually have nothing better to do, I come here about 10-20 times over the course of one day. Unless something important comes up that day.
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I only vote in poles. No posts
                    Duddha: I will return...
                    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                    Free California!

Comment

Multiple times on weekdays, problematic weekends. I pitched "at least once every two days".

Comment

I voted "At least twice a week"... it's quite irrational. I often check this forums multiple (10 or something...) times a day, but I often have long breaks (might be week or even more), too.
                        You make my life and times
                        A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

i must say i have seen some names in this thread that i havent seen around in a long time! so there are still people playing the game (atleast voting ) dont you all remember that everone can put him self up for an office for the second term in the nomination thread! (it is topped ). Help to make our faction get greater than........... well...... the factions we havent discovered yet.
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

At least once every couple days, as I make my rounds thru my list of chat boards
                            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Working...
                            X