Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election Nominations

Start. Now. Nominate.

This is actually DBTS job but it hasn't happened, and any delay in this is lessening the time for a transition between administrations.

I've decided not to seek re-election as commissioner. I'll decide whether to stand for any other positions, but at this point, I doubt it. I need at least term as a citizen now.

Comment

I'll stand once again for Director of Social Engineering.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I'm going for a 2nd term as Director of Exploration and Intelligence
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

oops i am a little bit stupid here i just started a thread about the same subject a little to late but i ask if it could be topped too. which one do you want to use?
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

doesn't matter to me
            i guess we should use this one, seeing it's the one people have posted in

Comment

ok fine by me . but you will keep a updated list then?
              Bunnies!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

ok mine one is already topped i see. maybe take that one instead? i will keep the list updated
                Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                X