The Recycling Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Recycling Tanks

the purpose of this thread? for rumours, jokes, fight club, illegal deals and so on.

...and because i simply want a thread created by me within the Democracy Game of ours

...hey, every society as a place like this, why not here too....

-Mellian

We already have the Rec Commons...
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

yes we do, but we don't have the Recyling Tanks, so here we go

besides, i don't trust those security guards at the Rec Commons.

-Mellian

Comment

U need five members to start a NGO, though.
        Dont count me in, since I dont think its every citizen's duty to go to the recycling tank...
        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

of course it is! everybody must recycle their junk....as well as rumours and mysterious goods ... I am a Greenist, and i say it should be part of the Constitution.

-Mellian

Comment

did i heard the word constitution.! j/k

mellian u need 5 members. just as Pande said i just saw
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I vote against the Rec Tanks. I don't want competition for the Rec Commons thread I started!
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

The fundamental problem with this thread is that, really, who wants to hang out in a sewer?

Well, maybe the conspiratorially inclined - but then, an NGO for conspirators kinda goes against the subversive ethos.
                What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the idea -- I'm not sure if I would ever want to be a member, but the idea of a thread devoted to the more "underground" aspects of Peacekeeper culture is interesting.

Also, five members are required for an official NGO. But there isn't any law against setting up an unofficial NGO.

As to who would ever want to hang out in the sewers . . .

[Cue music]
                  Teenage Mutant Ninja Talents, Teenage Mutant Ninja Talents, Teenage Mutant Ninja Talents, Heroes in a septic tank, Talent Power!
                  [Music hits a wrong note and disappears]

Those who don't understand the above joke need to take a crash course in American late '80s pop culture.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled silence.
                  Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

i don't see how this differs from the rec commons

Comment

Rec Commons:

a place for the people to who simply want top relax and have fun... to play sports or to have a few fungi beers... to talk about all sort of wacky stuff, which may not relate to anything in our peacekeeper society. oh, and the place follows the rules and have security guards. so will be hard to have a fight club and discuss crazy things like who will die, or assassination this or that, and etc.... also, do you know how much garbage and waste a rec common could produce per day? Morally good, but environmentally bad.

Recyling Tanks:

a place to recycle garbage, waste and unused goods. can also be use to get rid of bodies... inexchange, it produces minerals it is a place for the discontent and anarchists... for the criminally inclined... the homeless.... to acquire illegal goods for cheaps... for the punks and goths... for alligators... and so on. Morally bad, but environmentally friendly

so as you can see, there is a difference and there is no competition

-Mellian

Comment

Originally posted by Mellian
                        to acquire illegal goods for cheaps...
                        you don't say...you know, some of said goods are needed for my evil research

Comment

Hmh... so in other words; this is just like the Rec Commons, but with lower quality posts?
                          You make my life and times
                          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

and all there is to drink is bodily fluids, and discarded medicine

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                              and all there is to drink is bodily fluids, and discarded medicine
                              You make my life and times
                              A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Working...
                              X