NGO : New Woodstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGO : New Woodstock

Recently arrived on Planet, Mankind want to protect its native life : this NGO is made to discuss and act about ecological questions and issues. Now that we understood the very basics of Centauri Ecology, it is time for us to be prepared to work with Planet, so that we can make it a comfortable place to live in.

Please also vote for the name of this NGO.

I couldnt find the old thread where we create NGO, so I create it right now. if we dont have the five members resuired within 72 hours, Ill ask a mod to delete this thread.

WE NEED FIVE SIGN-IN IN THAT NGO, ELSE IT WILL BE UNEFFECTIVE AND DELETED.
    Temple of Planet
    26.09%
    New Woodstock
    4.35%
    The Tree Huggers
    4.35%
    Our Great Fungal Garden of Eden
    13.04%
    The Centauri Preserve
    43.48%
    The Banana Tree
    8.70%

The poll is expired.

"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Re: NGO : New Woodstock

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
    Recently arrived on Planet, Mankind want to protect its native life : this NGO is made to discuss and act about ecological questions and issues. Now that we understood the very basics of Centauri Ecology, it is time for us to be prepared to work with Planet, so that we can make it a comfortable place to live in.

Please also vote for the name of this NGO.

I couldnt find the old thread where we create NGO, so I create it right now. if we dont have the five members resuired within 72 hours, Ill ask a mod to delete this thread.

WE NEED FIVE SIGN-IN IN THAT NGO, ELSE IT WILL BE UNEFFECTIVE AND DELETED.
    This seems like a discussion group such as the "Network Node" among other things, and therefore the likelyness of it becoming a problem is small

I'll join
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Considering that I'm in the Green wing of LSD, it's an obligation for me to join.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

count me in

Comment

I'd like to join.

Comment

i think that's five

Comment

Industrial interests must be concerned with ecological issues. I'm in.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Hmmm..; An evil greedy capitalist morganite pig who cares more about (+2) economy than about (-3) planet... I fear some arguments coming there....
                Anyway...
                First discussion in this NGO : should we improve our fungal gin with some forest bulbs and creat a fungal wodka ?

( theres not really much to discuss until now...)

Comment

hmmm, i'll just get the ball rolling

being director of terraforming as your are pandemoniak, i seem to recall a campaign promise of yours was to erradicate all fungus within our territory. now i see you here creating a green NGO. don't these 2 actions just *conflict* a little wee bit? we can't harm our planet you know

Comment

An evil greedy capitalist morganite pig who cares more about (+2) economy than about (-3) planet
                    Well, we can preserve the environment anyway, if we make legislation that allows conservation and industry to co-exist rather than creating conflict where none need be.

should we improve our fungal gin with some forest bulbs and creat a fungal wodka ?
                    Absolutely.
                    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                      hmmm, i'll just get the ball rolling

being director of terraforming as your are pandemoniak, i seem to recall a campaign promise of yours was to erradicate all fungus within our territory. now i see you here creating a green NGO. don't these 2 actions just *conflict* a little wee bit? we can't harm our planet you know
                      I was speaking of the neighboor tiles around a base actually.
                      And I am more a earthly-green : lets make forests, since it doesnt hamr planet and help us !

Comment

I agree, we should plant forests all over the place, so in the future, we can have a lumber industry...bringing in a lot of minerals.

-Mellian

Comment

We shouldn't forget about farms. Do you expect our people to eat only berries and mushrooms?

Besides, we should leave some fungus near the base, in order to make fungal gin.

Comment

Environmentalism != having fungus all over the place. We're talking about base improvements here, and SE choices.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

thats why we should build tree farms and hydred tree or whatevever. sure we'llneed to have the occasional farm, but trees everywhere......and a major mineral return! in the meantime, Green Economy!

-Mellian

Comment

Working...
                              X