Changing worker placings for TBIBTU.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing worker placings for TBIBTU.

Thanks to MWIA for bringing this to my attention. Sorry for not doing this earlier (schoolwork).

As it happens, we're building a CP in TBIBTU. Unfortunately, while we will be able to complete the mineral production of the CP there in a few turns, it won't be at size 2 at the time, forcing us to delay production longer.

Maniac proposed that we switch production from the rolling/moist river tile to the nutrient tile for 2 turns. While this would slow production of the CP slightly, it would allow us to grow in time for the completion of the CP (one turn before).

Since we're playing later today, there isn't enough time for an accurate poll-- still, I'm keeping it in anyway.

Any objections? Comments?
    Yes.
    100.00%
    No.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comments?

I have one.

Do this. But then I WOULD say that, wouldn't I?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Seems reasonable. Didn't vote though, since I don't really think a vote's relevant at this late stage. Just go ahead.
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Working...
      X