Official: [DEI] Next exploration direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: [DEI] Next exploration direction

ok, 6 options. 4 of them are explained below with beautifull drawings, write-in and abstain speak for themselves....
    This poll will last 3 days

In all options, the scout will go north, there wasn't any discussion about that in the "Where to explore"(http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=60746) thread, so no need to add it.
    So this is mostly about the rover.

For each option, first a picture, then an explanation.

Option 1

The rover will go to the south/southwest with a small detour to discover as much land as possible where it is now.

Option 2

The rover will go to the south/southwest, but first it will pop the pod near new Apolyton.

Option 3

The rover will immediately go south, and i/we will ask the DPO to go for the pod near New Apolyton, if the pod is infested with worms, we're screwed.

Option 4

The rover will go to the east, after it has discovered some extra land on the west. A drawback would be that we will cross already explored land.
    Option 1, rover with detour to the south
    53.85%
    Option 2, rover pops pod, then heads south.
    23.08%
    Option 3, rover goes directly south, ask DPO to go for the pod
    15.38%
    Option 4, rover goes south, and then east of New Apolyton
    7.69%
    Write in, specify
    0.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Option 1. I don't think that Pod will be too immediately useful. I can't remember all of the outcomes, but they could be worms, an EQ or simply a disappearing unit (all bad). It could be an artifact (useless right now) or energy (not immediately important). The only things that might help us straight away would be a river, terraforming pod or Monolith, so I think we can wait a bit to pop this one.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Option 1. Maximum exploration

Comment

3, but move the scout back after popping the pod.

Comment

option 1
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Option 2, going around the FW Sea's edges.
            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

1, but go onto the Monolith with the scout first, better for following worms.
              I know Siegfried's Sohn.

Comment

schink. whatever we do, repair the scout first

Comment

Working...
                X