Where to explore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haon
    We NEED that Unity pod near our base, the rover can get it, and I am all for exploring the Ridge and colonising it.
    Does that mean you don't agree with this?

Since there is no need to fear drone riots, may I suggest we send our New Apolyton garrison one tile south to explore and then one tile west to pop that pod?
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

What I told to TKG I also tell to you Vlad Antlerkov:

TKG (or Vlad), please remove that picture of our starting location. I would like to have at least *some* fun with the exploration part. It is forbidden to play ahead. That includes having a look at the Map of Planet with the special purpose of searching for the best colonization sites.
      Please!
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Re: Where to explore??

Originally posted by Lemmy
        first look here to see where we are: (drawn by TKG, i draw much prettier )
        i drew it in 10 seconds using paint...BTW that's protected under copyright laws, so i wouldn't use it unless you want a lawsuit on your hands

Comment

Does this mean Vlad knows who ended up where? I don't see how we can avoid serious spoilage for everybody concerned, then.
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

no its a different game pic! (i hope)
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Does that mean you don't agree with this?

quote:
              <http://apolyton.net/b.gif>
              Since there is no need to fear drone riots, may I suggest we send our New Apolyton garrison one tile south to explore and then one tile west to pop that pod?
              I did not realise we had a garrisoned unit!
              Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

what is it is invested with mindworms?! bye bye newapolyton! or am i wrong here?

EDIT:

about option 1 for the exploration. we will be moving the rover over already discovered terrain may i suggest moving it south instead of east via new apolyton??? this way we get a bigger world map sooner...!
                Bunnies!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

QUOTE:what is it is invested with mindworms?! bye bye newapolyton! or am i wrong here?

Any pod can have mindworms, the sooner we get it the better.
                  Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

yes but not with the garrison? only one or two pre-boil mindworms are enough to take on NA
                    Bunnies!

Comment

For now i would like to direct anyone interested in exploring to this thread where the savgame and screenshots are posted, to get an idea where we are.

I'll have some time later today to work out several plans for our scouts.
                      It is likely that the rover will continue around the Sea and the scout will move up, but west of the Ridge, right now it looks like it is East or right on the Ridge.
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
                      X