Request for the NGO leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for the NGO leaders

I posted this in the relevant thread, but I want to attract attention to it here.

So the various NGO threads don't end up being a mishmash of random discussion, I suggest following another example of the Civ3 game. Each of the Civ3 organisations has a thread for their own organisation, then a thread for each different discussion under the auspices of that organisation.

i.e. having
    Network Node: Early Advances

instead of randomly discussing them in the main thread.

That'll risk flooding the place with these threads. The point of Rec Commons is that we can discuss stuff we don't see needy of a particular thread.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
      That'll risk flooding the place with these threads. The point of Rec Commons is that we can discuss stuff we don't see needy of a particular thread.
      I was referring to the more policy-oriented organisations, rather than the Rec Commons. As long as the discussions aren't held too often, it shouldn't be a problem - hasn't been one in Civ3 game.

Comment

Oh, good point. Sorry. If it's been tried and tested then I guess there's no trouble.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

seconding DE proposal
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Yep, you're right. And we'll be having more of that when the game actually begins.
            You make my life and times
            A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Working...
            X