• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case, we're all set.
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Intrestted in joining Vlad Antlerkov?
      Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

I'd rather retain my status as an independent member of the Expansionist coalition for now.

I'll consider joining later, though. Maybe after I leave office. Consider me a Scientific Axis "affiliate" for now.
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

a great party lemmy. if i wasn't already in a party, i'd join this one

(i know what you're going to say, but i'm quite happy where i am )

Comment

Lemmy, can you do a quick check of who affiliated with your party has/hasn't voted? The elections are still waiting on a *lot* of people so it seems.
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

ok, Haon, did you vote yet?
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Um....I meant if you could ask them through PM's. ^^;
                Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

VOted yesterday Lemmy, been a bit busy recently because "The Frontier" anouther forum collapsed but I voted!

Comment

We are about to start, May i remind all our members and "supporters" to start getting places in our Non-Government Organisations so that we may start using our policies.

Comment

so, any pressing matters the members want to discuss?
                      Not much on research going on right now, no other faction met eiher...i guess this is just a slow time for the TSA...

oh, and before i forget, BUMP
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Well there is not much going on, no real need to push for research (cuase right now we are in "we need bare basics mode") once we gain a stand we can start pressing our policies.

Comment

Great party... I'm new but can i join?

A couple of questions?
                          reading Haon's earlier post (the FAQ) does the party support Power? I no your flexible but surely knowledge is the way to go for research? And what do you believe in reseaching?

Cheers guys
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I would like to join, and thank you for... not... voting for me
                            "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                            Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

What!? NOW people show interest!!

And i was just planning on disbanding the party, since Hoan hasn't been active for a long time now.

Comment

Working...
                              X