Electing Directors Timespan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electing Directors Timespan?

Now that we have the election of our first Alpha Talent, what is the current timeline for the election of the various game Directors? We have enough nominations, is it just a matter of an official poll, or is there something I forgotten?

And finally, when is the estimated starting date for this game? I, along with many other citizens (or are we Talents?) are rip-raring to go.
    "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Re: Electing Directors Timespan?

Originally posted by gopher
    And finally, when is the estimated starting date for this game? I, along with many other citizens (or are we Talents?) are rip-raring to go.
    Yeah, I need to go to know when it starts too. I mean, when I write the UNN, I can't say we just bairly took off when we start the game......So basically all i need to know is: Are we starting before this wednesday, or after?
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Re: Re: Electing Directors Timespan?

I think it was agreed that the game (i.e. the first turn of the SMAC game) starts 1st of September, and no sooner.

Comment

maybe some days later
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

eek, i forgot...this is my job (i think)

should i post the election threads now?

Comment

That might be a good idea
            "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Working...
            X