No announcement yet.

Banning of Parties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This poll I presume is not official? I do not think it is possible to have such a rule, since people can use purely e-mail for parties. At the moment, if you wish to discount parties, then you can. Why does someone who does not belong to a party care about whether others do? And Tass is still a member of DLP IIRC. Most people are not members, and therefore do not wish to be, but why deny the others the opportunity?
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

This poll is over 4 months old. Why it's been bumped up I don't know. Someone just spamming it looks like.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Particularly considering that the person who bumped it isn't even even a member here.

Comment

[edit] Sorry, thought I was on the Civ3-DG forum.
          So many DGs going on at the same time, one can get completely lost in space and time.

Last edited by ThePlagueRat; January 30, 2003, 16:12.
          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Oh well... since it's an obsolete poll, thsat does not have an end, does someone want to close it? Just to make sure.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

or better yet, we could have another one...now just where is tass?

however, parties eventually fizzled out because they served no purpose. i'm just happy to be able to claim responsability for the dissolution of the P4, right in the middle of talks of merging with EDP

BTW, do you guys still have that mailing list active?

Comment

I am not going to answer.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Not to my knowledge, unless I was cut off the list.
                  Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Working...
                  X