No announcement yet.

Turnchat poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought we went over that? its us that will have a problem, not you.

Comment

This is a blasphemous suggestion, but how about having both turnchats and turnthreads? If some members of the Directorate can't make it to the turnchat, that's their problem, and it's not as if turnchat is the only way to tell the commissioner what he should do (e.g. if the D of R tells in the turnthread "I want to research Social Psych", then it's no excuse for the Commissioner not to follow this if D of R cannot attend the chat).

Frankly, I don't see what the big problem is.

Comment

Me neither. Let's have them all. A turnchat would be preferable with at least the directors present, but apart perhaps from the Foreign Affairs Director (in case an AI unexpectedly contacts us) I don't really see the absolute need for anyone else present.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Turnchats are limited to those who live in the right timezone or have a certain time period off. The only way I would support this is if there were a public display and record of the entire turnchat.
          "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Working...
          X