justice system question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justice system question?

in civ3 demo game they have a justice system....does anyone know why and how it works and do we need that?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

I would consider a justice system after we've got the game rollin' for some time. Methinks the justice system was incorporated because the game got so big.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

ok leave it then. we can look at it when the time is right
      Bunnies!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

I'd suggest completely leaving out the justice system for a bit. We just added ours. We have five justices (I among them).

We have a temporary procedure outlined here.

Any Q's, I'll check in on this thread right here.

Comment

The Justice system was brought in because we felt there should be some authority to decide if we couldn't all get along. Hopefully we will have no need of it here, and we can all act reasonably, seeing the other side's POV and working together above all else. It's what we do in the Civ2 game and we haven't yet had a conflict that couldn't be resolved WITHOUT a judiciary.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

oh ok then tanx for explaining y`all
            Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
            X