Enigma_Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, me too, MWIA... me too.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

A Sad Day

It is a shame that anyone has to be removed from the ACDG. Sometimes, however sad, these actions are necessary for the good of the game.

We should now move on, and get on with the game. There are so many factions to meet, so many techs to discover, and so many SPs yet to be built, and with so little time to get it all done.

Mead

Comment

Wow, I get busy over the last month, dont follow the forums and look what happens.

Listen to Ming on this one. We have a clear cut case and it has been dealed with efficiently and effectively. to Drogue.

Best thing to do is let the issue die its natural death and move on to playing this demo game.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

And therefore this thread needed to be dredged naturally...
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
            And therefore this thread needed to be dredged naturally...
            Sorry just trying to catch up. this has been a very bsy RL life summer for me that has been very CIV_deficient.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
            X