This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I was sorta hoping that the game would collapse"

BLASPHIMER!!!! Though shall burn in Apolyton Hell for this (Poly is always slow their and all Pod Pops give 8 Demon Boils).

Oh come on WIA stop puting over the fact we whent with a team game for ACDG3, join up and have some fun rather then sitting on the sidelines sulking, lifes too short you know. This games going at a good pace too so it will probly be less then a year. And dont worry you will eventualy get your day. I am fairly shure the next game will be a return to the single team style you prefer (I for one will push for it).
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Please return soon, HH. Enigma hurt this community and needs to pay the price. It will be good for him in the long run. It will teach him that his actions have consequences. We've done the right thing for us and for him.
      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

People, please. I did not quit the demo game simply for Enigma. I quitted for larger reasons. (There are reasons that I can't put all the reasons here, sorry. I talked a little in my openning post and to some people responding to their PMs but some may not fully understand until later. That's alright.) Please don't lose faith. I would like to formally apologize to all those I have hurt in the process. Please believe me that I didn't mean that. I still love this game. And I will support you in any way I can.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]

BLASPHIMER!!!! Though shall burn in Apolyton Hell for this (Poly is always slow their and all Pod Pops give 8 Demon Boils).
          Glad I'm a PLUS subscriber then.

Oh come on WIA stop puting over the fact we whent with a team game for ACDG3, join up and have some fun rather then sitting on the sidelines sulking, lifes too short you know. This games going at a good pace too so it will probly be less then a year. And dont worry you will eventualy get your day. I am fairly shure the next game will be a return to the single team style you prefer (I for one will push for it).
          We'll see, I guess....

/me scuffs feet

I'll certainly be calling for public updates every now and again whilst I;m out here.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Okay, HongHu, good luck with that thing they call real life. Your "love conquers all" attitude is always refreshing.
            "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

I would like apologise to everyone, because I was the cause of Honghu leaving. I was blaming her of many things in the CMNs private forum after the incident, many of them were hurtful and untrue.

For the record, this did not affect my actions with respect to the accusations made against Enigma. Rather after I made the accusations I started acting in an unacceptable manner.

I just hope she can forgive me.

Comment

I agree with Tass. I think this matter, for all concerned, is best left alone until things have settled down, and they can make decisions for themselves as they see fit.

I'd also like to thank HongHu for all the help she's been.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                X