This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allegations

My message to all, regarding the allegations of cheating, is that there is nothing to worry about, and that I will not tolerate cheating in the DG. I am looking into everything, but being the person I am, I will give it due process, and not succumb to a witch hunt or to rash decisions based on hearsay. This will be dealt with fairly, quickly and definitively. A more detailed annoucement will be up tonight, however there are many reason why this was not made public sooner, about gathering evidence, about trying to confirm the allegations, about finding out exactly what the allegations were, and other personal reasons.

One thing I will say, to try to ally peoples' fears, is that one person quitted his team because he did lost faith in fairness wrt the allegations. I have informed him of what I was doing, why, and how I was going about it, and has since rejoined his team, because he believes it is being dealt with properly.

If anyone has any concerns, please PM me, and I will try to deal with them. I have heard from some people, all who I've discussed with and seem to agree with my way of going about it. A public boycott is not the way to go about with, when you have not even asked me why or what I have done. If, after talking to me, you still feel there is a problem, then you can try to take action, but please allow me to give you the information I have, before you boycott based on the incomplete information. I did not want to give an official response until I have all the facts, but I have been forced to because of pressure from members. There is nothing to worry about, I am all over this, and it will be solved, tonight (GMT).
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Let's give the Mods time to deal with this. Drouge has told us that it would be solved tonight (GMT). I would be content if they took two or three times as long to properly resolve this. I do not want them to be rushed.

I have full faith and confidence in them, I want them to be able to investigate the allegations and consider the appropriate course of action.

After they are finished their investigation, they should pubically state the allegations, their findings, and their proposed course of remedial action to safeguard the integrity of the game.

Mead

PS

Our Mods and CMNs are good people who are striving to do the right thing. Let's give them time.

Comment

Our Mods and CMNs are good people who are striving to do the right thing. Let's give them time.

i dont believe you lets get some torches and hayforks and round up all CMNs and cheaters...

PS

i dunno what is happening so dont get all puffy if something is really wrong
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Trust the man with the rabbit to try to inject some humour
        Smile

Comment

...it is exactly what people over here need (from the first ACDG on btw) to lighten up...i never get the arguments that people have here...WTF bother...but drogue to yout mod/CMN skillz
          Bunnies!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Let's ban the bunnie man and punish him by giving responsability of starting a one team Democrazy Game...
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

HA...you can say what you want but I already am part of a team that won a democracy game!
              Bunnies!

Comment

The very first, I guess?
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

duh!
                  Bunnies!

Comment

Not just part of the team but the commissioner!

Comment

... to your sig btw
                      Bunnies!

Comment

Ruling posted here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=118397

Thread closed.
                        Smile

Comment

Working...
                        X