No announcement yet.

The Human Hive award for the Underappreciated Achiever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is born evil! It is a common fact.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
      Quite a turn of thinking since your last statement on the issue! Wasn't everyone born IYO? Unless I'm considered the exception which confirms the rule off course...
      I've never claimed that what I think is always right. In fact there are many times it is proved that I was wrong. So what do I know? Espcially when it comes to people. I'm just happy to be in that state of "ignorance is bliss".
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yeah, you're right!!

And isn't simply 'blissfull ignorance'?
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I didn't claim I know how to speak English either.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Neither do I. (but I do not need to use English in everyday communication either)
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I think I was the one that tried avoiding opening the saves and have anything much to do with the turns.

Instead I did other things ...
              Promoter of Public Morale
              Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

Other things you say?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                X