X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed for Morganites, too.

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
      I do not see that you stated otherwise anywhere else?
      Told CD that if he was quick he might still be able to vote for the mod.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well he can vote, but there are no other candidates than me (Lauri declined, and other members are not that active on Poly)
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

And what are the options?

YEA, Obstructor is the mod!!
          NAY, Obstructor is not the mod!!

Think it over...
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

More or less:
            YEA
            WRITE IN (Someone else)

It took time to influence other members to even vote (I guess they found the poll unneccesary ). But Spartans still had the best election I admit.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

How come?
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Because Jamski voted for Skanky, who immediately got Maniac's support, and since there were no candidates he was immediately chosen.

Comment

How did that beat the sweet Gaian election?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

No opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                      Are those mods finalised? I had asked for the mods to post in the forums and faction leaders thread to tell me that they have decided, but if that are official, that's fine, and I can send the PM off.
                      IIRC Hercules confirmed his position in the Angel thread, so it seems we're ready to have private fora.
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Ok, have PMed MarkG asking for the Private Forums to be set up, and myself and Method made as mods. Should all be ready soon

All old posts will be archived, so this will be a new forum, and the old private forums will also be archived.

Looks like the rules will pass too, so if the Gaian's are ok with it, we can start soon. The first few turns shouldn't be that hard, though if they have a real need for time, we will wait for them.

Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

All hail drug!

Comment

Working...
                          X