Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still, things are more fun when they are complicated.

Choose Octavian as your mod, for a relatively quiet and neutral voice who'll only do things when you bug him about it.
    Join a Democracy Game today!
    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

One mod. Authority needs to go to a single point, so we don't get a situation where someone asks both mods for a ruling on something and recieves two different rulings. If Drogue finds he needs an additional moderator, he can always recruit one later. Kicking out a 2nd unnecessary mod is considerably more difficult, however.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Elect me as mod and...um...Drugs can come and get me in IRC if he feels like discussing things!

Otherwise I'll avoid making decisions like the Finnish Plague and lock random threads every so often.

Comment

Yay! We get to make another poll.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

No, we don't. This one is doing it's purpose.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Can you say "too late"?
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I saw the other thread already :shrug:
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

OctavianX

Incase Drouge is run over by a XenoDoughnut Truck I want a nice stable reliable back up. I do like the idea of Drouge being primary and the winer of this poll being his lacky and back up.
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

I voted Method, and I think Drogue and Method's idea of Drogue being the main mod and Method being the assistant is good.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Looks like it's going to end up with myself and Method as mods, using Method's idea
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Just the one, please. The less complexity the fewer problems. Let's learn from history.

And OctX - you only do something when someone runs against you.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                          Let's learn from history.
                          Please. We're ACDGers.

It's not like we ever learn anything
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Listen to Tass. He knows what he's talking about.

Comment

We now have 2 Moderators.

Poll closed

Comment

Working...
                              X