Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted for Buster as map creator, Drogue as moderator and Kody/HongHu as a narrator team.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Method
      Drugs, how about if we do two mods, and I'm the second, you can just make all the important decisions that I wouldn't want to poke with a metre-long stick of Lemmy-poking.
      I'd go for that A deputy seems a good idea, though I'm happy doing it alone too. Whatever the people want

Someone add a vote for Method to my list too
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
        Drogue, can you authorise me for the cycon forum please? Pretty please?
        Done. Sorry, I must have missed you last time I did an authorise everyone thing

Can whoever hasn't authorised me for any forums I can't still access do so (PEACE and Drones IIRC)?
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Creator: buster. Because I want to see how he takes advantage of all the new CMN technology we have been reaping of late!

Moderator: Googlie. Anything to handicap the Morganites......

Narrator: Vel. I think our Generation of Players can give him some good material to work with, eh?

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darsnan
            Moderator: Googlie. Anything to handicap the Morganites......
            hey - my playing with the Morgan team is a handicap to them !!

G.

Comment

My votes: buster of course!

Moderator: Octavian X. Drogue has won anyway, so call it a sympathy vote.

Narrator: Kody & HongHu. I've sent Vel a PM asking if he'd be interested in joining Sparta. If he says not, perhaps someone else could ask if he'd be interesting in being a Narrator?
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

And I'm throwing my lot in with Sparta as well (see my post to the "State of the Game" thread)

Morgan has enough, and Sparta needs critical mass

(And I've taken up Archaic's offer to host the Morgan Private Forums ...... and asked Buster to send the scenario and map to Drogue for comments)

All neat and tidy

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                  Narrator: Kody & HongHu. I've sent Vel a PM asking if he'd be interested in joining Sparta. If he says not, perhaps someone else could ask if he'd be interesting in being a Narrator?
                  Maniac you are lagging week behind. I already contacted him. And detreminal factor for his decision is time.
                  SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                  X