No announcement yet.

What is considered cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's exactly why I'm hoping this ACDG will be better in that regard. People who wants to experiment with some of the tricks have already got the chance to do so in ACDGII. In ACDGIII I feel we have more of a chance for everybody to play a honest and fun game.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yeah, even as Gaians start next to Morganites.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Obs, com'on, both those factions can find common ground as running Green/Wealth...
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Who mentioned hostilities?
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yeah, finding out about those other base finding tricks really made me sad for the game itself... I love the game, and realizing that there were that many security holes was disheartening so hopefully this time it will be as HongHu has said.
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
            X