Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turn Tracking Thread III (June 5th onwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Tracking Thread III (June 5th onwards)

This continues the old thread from here

2174 to The Hive...
    Attached Files
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

CyCon-2174
      Attached Files
      You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

ACDG-Drones, MY 2174

Good luck with the Neural Amplifier...
        Attached Files
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

On to The Hive.

Please note I'll be out of town from Thursday to Sunday. Buster may be available... not sure.
          Attached Files
          "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

To: Hive Military HQ, Drones Military HQ.

The CyCon government hereby acknowledges the futility of continuing resistance against the combined forces of the Hive/Drones alliance.
            In order to be acceptable for the majority of CyCon citizens the following unalienable rights and liberties must be confirmed by the alliance members:
            • Civil rights as acknowledged under our well-established democratic charter which worked so well for the past 75 Planetyears.
            • Acceptance of Binary as one of the official languages by both members of the alliance.
            • Freedom of our religious choices regarding the worship of Lord Tassadar and the Great Consciousness Athena.
            • A fair and 'Borgman (as in fullhuman) dividing of the former CyCon territories among the alliance members so that all cultural groups within the Consciousness can continue their daily existence without being separated by Hive-Drone border agreements.

Under these conditions accepts CyCon this defeat and will hand over control of it's territories to the alliance.

Signed: Battle Function Geo Beta-2
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

That's a lot of words for a simple Drone like me, but if it means the Hive-Drone alliance wins, then OK. Everyone's invited to the ribbon-cutting ceremony for a new factory that will manufacture 10,000 units of Happily Ever After per day.

Comment

I demand complete subjugation of minor half-human lifeforms!

nah, it´s alright.
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                  Thank you for your offer to surrender GeoModder.

I understand from Tass that CyCon has, 9-1 voted to surrender.

I will ask the Hiveian government to consult with its people and the people of the Drones as to whether to accept your surrender.

I hope that we will post our response in the 'Newsflash' thread.

Mead

Comment

Working...
                  X