What kind of human AI factions do we want in next ACDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of human AI factions do we want in next ACDG

Following discussions, we need to determine if they are going to be SMAC ones, SMAX ones, or a mix. We already know they won`t be aliens .
    SMAC (Lal, Miriam, Zak or Yang) :b:
    18.75%
    SMAX (Domai, Aki, Cha-Dawn, Svensgard) :b:
    6.25%
    make it a mix :b:
    75.00%
    custom factions :b:
    0.00%
    three special xenobanana factions
    0.00%
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Write in: Whatever AI the CMN decides will make the best opponants.
    Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
      Write in: Whatever AI the CMN decides will make the best opponants.
      Thats not a bad idea. However in this case here where there are so many different people and strategies involved, I think it should be a decision made by a consensus of players. I voted for a mix of Factions myself, and I really still like the idea of the Pirates being involved as at least one of the AI's.

D

Comment

I voted mixed and agree with Darsnan totally.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yes, I agree with you Darsnan. Perhaps I just don't think this poll asks a question that needs to be answered. We need a multi choice poll, where people pick the three ai they want in the game. SMAC/SMAX enemies, I don't really care to be honest. I'm sure they'll be worthy opponants in any case.
          Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
            Yes, I agree with you Darsnan. Perhaps I just don't think this poll asks a question that needs to be answered. We need a multi choice poll, where people pick the three ai they want in the game. SMAC/SMAX enemies, I don't really care to be honest. I'm sure they'll be worthy opponants in any case.
            Hmm, perhaps you are right. I will make a new multi choice now. One of moderators should close this.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

factions that will not be dead set against trade.

Comment

Mix
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I vote a mix right now but could easily go with what Chaunk said.
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                  X