Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN type E-Mag for the next ACDG?

Heah All,

I've been talking with CEO Googlie and Datajack johndmuller and they both like the idea of creating an E-Mag like the CNN webpage for the next ACDG. Essentially various Factions would be responsible for contributing certain sections of the E-Mag based upon their Factions attributes. So for example the Morganites would be ideal for contributing the Business and Entertainment articles, the Data Angels would be the Gossip Columnists or rumour spreaders, the Spartans could do give backgrounds on local conflicts and tell us what their mercenaries are up to, and the Gaians could be responsible for items such as predicting local weather patterns (i.e. meterologists), tips on how to treat native life forms, gardening techniques on Planet, and preachers in regards to not despoiling Planet the way we did on Earth.
    CEO Googlie has volunteered to modify a webpage he has in order to serve as this function. The democratically elected Gaian Senate has approved their participation in this.
    Any opinions on this idea from everyone else? Anybody wanna be an editorial contributor, or responsible for predicting weather patterns over Morgan Industries? ;-)

D

with the condition that this ACDG doesn`t end in two weeks (which is not likely gamewise).

Another good idea by Gaians
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

It won't get anywhere without the proper financial backing of the morgan empire!!

I suppose i could contribute...
      She cheats her lover of his due
      but still contrives to keep him tied
      by first deciding to refuse
      and then refusing to decide

Comment

Originally posted by Vander
        It won't get anywhere without the proper financial backing of the morgan empire!!

I suppose i could contribute...
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I hope some of us from The DA could contribute.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

This isn't a cleverly designed spam thread, is it?
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                This isn't a cleverly designed spam thread, is it?
                No. But start an "error" one if you wish one.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                  I hope some of us from The DA could contribute.
                  I hope you're not looking solely at me?

And an 'error' thread can be arranged if the need arises...
                  I do have something to poll in the near future...
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I think someone in the Morgans can conjure something up
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

BUMP for Kody

Comment

maybe, but first finish other things before biting off more.

Comment

Well it is basicaly what you have described, just slightly different. And it is one of good ideas. I hope this start one day, no need to start it immediately.

Comment

Well I was thinking more like newspapers in posts, rather than an actual webpage.

Comment

Well if webpage doesn't get off there are posts. And if does get off as a webpage, we can do it both.

Comment

Working...
                              X