This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
    That was my theory for why I'm not supported.
    To understand and accept me is part of my personality,
    To ignore and order is part of your personality.
    And I'm getting naturally annoyed for having my personality attacked.
    After all, isn't a team about people of all personalities?
    You're just pursuing yourself... whatever you do, it will be justified.
    Though I do wish you'd love who I am a bit (lot) more.
    You have a good point there. Writing that last part is a sign of hope for those of us who were thinking you´d end up as the bitter old man sitting in his black world-rulership-tower torturing the few that survived your new world order program...

You have earned great respect for your excellent turns played in the Hive. However, your despising flames against literally everyone within the team (including me) turned that respect into disgust.
    How should anyone like a person who keeps on insulting him? You told me more than once that I was a moron and you´d kill me on sight. This is not the way to go to earn love. And that´s the point, respect, friendship and love must be earned...
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
      And that´s the point, respect, friendship and love must be earned...
      Very well said Micha.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I dont know you but if you are calling everyone morons and telling them you are going to kill them, well, the reason should be self explanatory.......
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
        X