Spartan civgroup icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan civgroup icon

We've got two competitors for the Spartan civgroup icon, so I thought I'd post a poll to see what everyone feels what looks best.

Candidate number one has a red background, and has been created by Method:

Candidate number two has a black background, and has been created by Kassiopeia:

Please vote for your favourite.
    I'm a Spartan and I like the red background icon best
    10.53%
    I'm a Spartan and I like the black background icon best
    36.84%
    I'm no Spartan and I like the red background icon best
    15.79%
    I'm no Spartan and I like the black background icon best
    36.84%
    [img]http://central.masterzen.net/html/emoticons/banana.gif[/img]
    0.00%
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

I like the black one. The inside image appears a little bigger, and the entire image seems smoother. Somehow it conveys the Spartan's strong wills better to me.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Black one. And I see that works again. EDIT: Perhaps not.
      Last edited by Illuminatus; April 21, 2004, 13:27.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Black one

Black is cool

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

red one, and not because i'm petty and want mine to win.

Comment

Voted for the black one.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I see you have many active Spartans Jam
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

No bad, eh?

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Even Spartans need to sleep.

And black, of course.
                  Last edited by Skanky Burns; April 21, 2004, 22:49.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Starship Trooper Black of course.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Black is VICTORIOUS
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Actually, I think this one is a better version of the black background one. Much clearer, made using Method's red one and just changing the background to black.
                        Attached Files
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

No bad, eh?

-Jam
                          Sounds like whole my team . for Jamski.

Comment

Why for me?

I didn't do anything...

...yet...

-Jam

Comment

You managed to get so many members. My all attempts failed.

Comment

Working...
                              X