Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick! Recruit Octavian for your new faction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick! Recruit Octavian for your new faction!

So, who wants me? Do a good job of convincing/bribing/threatening/torturing me, and I'll join/won't join your team for the next ACDG.
    Join a Democracy Game today!
    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

I'm a member of Morgans.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Tass

/me decides to use the fourth option on Octavian X
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

i dont think i would like you to be with me in same faction...
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Re: Quick! Recruit Octavian for your new faction!

Originally posted by Octavian X
          So, who wants me? Do a good job of convincing/bribing/threatening/torturing me, and I'll join/won't join your team for the next ACDG.
          I offer you formal title of consul, noble title of duke, bottle of best planet wine on planet, Centauri Ecology, city for governorship, title of Elder, twenty planetpearls, copy of "Early Years", a pet mindworm and your own private forest (where you may run naked if you wish ). This is a very generous offer. Also, you can advance through positions to the top. Learn more via link in my sig.
          Last edited by Illuminatus; April 16, 2004, 11:46.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

The Angels can offer dark sunglasses with in built heads-up display (non of your simple low UV rating Spartan types), an agent name like 008, a spanking new laptop, equal opportunity, a network of agents to control and eventually your own Covert ops centre.

Plus a welcome party organised by Trith to explain 'fluidity'
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by t_ras
              i dont think i would like you to be with me in same faction...
              /me gestures at t_ras his sig
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Unleash the potential within you !!!

Morgan Industries offers a life of luxury and debauchery, a seat on its Board of Directors with a personal stake in the faction and lucrative stock options.

And not only that, but an opportunity to become Managing Director of your own base, growing its wealth, expanding your influence through "daughter" bases until you attain the rank of Regional Vice President - perhaps even CEO itself

Check out here for more details

Comment

Working...
                X