Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pravda Special Edition #23 - The Glourious Triumph of the Hive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vagely I remember something, but forgot the details.
    So I take it you weren't high in the government tree then that Jamski could issue an order like that.
    He tried to arrest me and Obstructor already as well. Luckily I'm in command of security forces around here.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I resigned from deputy chairman position when Jamski came back from ceiling painting, so that he could be the deputy chairman. And the first thing he did was trying to get me so his deputy seat can be secured.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

weird, haven't seen him posting any turn yet... Thought that that was the deputy's job as well.
        Well, hope you enjoyed your stay with the Drones back then. Good chance, since you were brought back by the Crimson Guard.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

That was before you were born dear Geo.

And I worked hard at the Drones.

Hope you read the IC stories when you have a chance. There are really some fond memories there ...
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I never found out did the ceiling painting succeed .
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I love how both answers to the poll are "NO".
              "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

These are typical Hive polls.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

You got it. That's how we are. Aren't you proud of us?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

No. You would find out that democracy is more fun that Hive .

Comment

That's what you think.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                        You got it. That's how we are. Aren't you proud of us?
                        Proud to be your opponent! Still...
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                        X