Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PUT ruling Council special announcement!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUT ruling Council special announcement!

PUT council has decided that it shall not be ruled by Hive in conditions that force PUT to be a vasal state and source of slave labour for their Hiverian tyrants. PUT people have suffered much in this surprise war, and thousands of human lives have been lost. But one idea has hold as together: freedom to think creative, different and innovative. Many of our colleagues have already been enslaved and put into Hive work camps, but we kept resisting. Seeing that even our appreciated and loyal CyCon allies have failed in stopping this terror from conquering our lands, we offered surrender, on the conditions that we will immediately cede all occupied teritories to Hive, secede from CPU and will keep neutrality in the ongoing conflict, without producing any military hardware or units, cept for defense. But Hive has brutally refused, claiming that they as conquerors can do whatever they want. We cannot agree to be in a state where our requests might be obliged in a "generous gesture". We cannot live and watch our children being turned into genejacks. We cannot agree to daily nervestapling as common Hive members. This is why we have begun evacuation of population to CyCon teritories and our base shall be disassembled next turn, even as it means end to existence of PUT.
    Our last official statement is that CPU had enough kindness to allow PEACE to go it`s own separate way and survive to the end independently, rather than eradicating it. However it is not surprising for us that Hive leadership does not have such kindness or even honour.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

^ Mary had a little lamb,
    ^ Little lamb little lamb,
    ^ Mary had a little lamb,
    ^ whose fleece was white as snow.
    ^
    ^ -- Caboolture - Planet University of Technology,
    ^ Final Transmission
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Then I officially declare the Planet University of Technology to be eliminated, and as such it must self-destruct at the soonest possible time.
      Attached Files
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Do I detect a tone of glee

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

My deepest condolence.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
            My deepest condolence.
            Heartless invader! :anger:
            You are feeling happy for all the suffering!
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Hey I didn't do this did I?

Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

But you are taking joy in it!

Comment

You are the enemies afterall. You know, the bad guys.

But I'd be taking joy too if PUT did not self destruct. (For I still would be able to give you a hard time. we would be able to talk about treatment of POW either way.)

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Ah yes we are enemies.

/me intiates hateHive.exe

Comment

Remember Obstructor:
                      The way to stick it to the Hive is to SPAM MORE!

Comment

/me calls for Spaminator

/me looks at the end of the thread, expecting to see Jamski spam-attacking Hive

Comment

That's not fair tass. They have the Spamski and four, I mean four more spammers at least. We only have me. And you are giving them tips!!!

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well...

你好大!

Comment

Name them please, Military Affairs Function might consider enlisting them for our battlecry03.exe program.

Then you're (temporary) rid of them
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                              X