Removed
    EDIT ****
    MESSAGE CAPTURED BY HIVE PROBE TEAMS
    Wrong forum
    Disregard

you people can never do anything right

Comment

This post intentionally left blank.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Speaking of GECK, I'm having a hard time trying to install that...Hydrosomething in Gecko.
        Help me now
        You hydromagnetosphere turboregulator or whatever it is called. If you haven`t installed it already, you can do it manually by ordering robot to fix things in order
        Spoiler:
        Name of the devices have name of a planet in our solar system. So you just oreder him to do it in order that our planets are from sun. I am confident that you will figure rest
        . Or you can persuade that ghoul manager to fix it for you (less xp)if you have high enough skill. Or, you can steal the cooling report, order that ghoul near computer to shutdown coolant valve, and run out of Gecko. This is evil, since all ghouls will go hostile (you wrecked their nuclear plant), but still is an option.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

This post intentionally left blank.
          copycat

Comment

Will someone please continue to spam close this obvious spamthread?!
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

format thread: /y
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think these "error" threads are not being closed intentionally. For what do we have Gods for?
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Who's gonna be the moderators for the next game?
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

bump
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest
                    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

You know you are making me want to become a moderator myself.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Not, not the whip Miss HH!!

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                          You know you are making me want to become a moderator myself.
                          I'm not so sure you would be a lovingly one
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Position open: wanted moderators. Main requisite: they close error threads!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

I'm not so sure you would be a lovingly one
                              When have we heard of a lovingly moderator ever? But if you insist I could always try. Plus I will for sure close error threads after they have a chance to give a little spamfest.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I vote for HongHu.....................

He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X