Is there a new game starting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a new game starting?

Sorry to post extraneous threads, but I've been having a hard time tracking all the info in this forum. Is there another DG starting? I've been looking to get into AC, and I figured what better way than with a DG?
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Error post
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

We're in the middle of debating the nature of the next one. The current one seems to running on it's last legs, unless CyCon can stave of the inevitable for a while longer.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Yes, get into debate!
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Zargon! Looks like the SMAC/X are attracting more and more Civ players.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Zargon! Looks like the SMAC/X are attracting more and more Civ players.
            Mostly because you are always making it sound so interesting

Comment

Admit it. You are only attracted to here by the smell of the blood aren't you?
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Or because SMAC/X is strategically and tactically better than Civ 3
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

HOOYA....SMAC/X is gaining ground...now it will only take time before world leaders will settle there desputes via SMAC/X....
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Admit it. You are only attracted to here by the smell of the blood aren't you?
                    Well, the public forum here is certainly more active than in any of my Civ3 demo games

Comment

That's because we all like to fight amongst ourselves over every tiny detail

The answer is YES by the way

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hiya Zargon - be a little warned though, as the same sort of bickering in the PtWDG and internally in the ISDG has lead to some heated exchanges here before, and that is part of the reason the public forum is so active in getting another game set up.

The next game is going to be another multi-faction game, despite my protestations. Be ready for the potential problems associated with that if you join. This is why I am not going to participate in this game.

But welcome all the same.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I have yet to be disillusioned by these democracy games, so I'm looking forward to the next one.
                          Last edited by Skanky Burns; April 6, 2004, 23:21.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And all the +1's don't seem to hurt a lot of the ppl here.

Welcome ZargonX. I would like to see you join the next ACDG! The AC players are all nice ppl....although some like to spam like there's no tomorrow.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                              The AC players are all nice ppl....although some like to spam like there's no tomorrow.
                              You'll learn to spam as well; I certainly seem to have.

My technique is to argue both for and against police-state governments or centrally-planned economies in the same thread.
                              BWA HA HA!
                              Trithemius
                              ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

Working...
                              X