Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its standard practice to borrow money before starting a war though isn't it?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• If you are intent to eradicate him, yes.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• /me sights.

This is a very talkative bar, but drinking?
        O man!

/me tries to locate a barman.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Well Drogue mentioned that he left all activities besides his Other Games games and Baldurs Gate, so we need a new bartender.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• /me looks around for Makahlua, no doubt she can serve several 'strong' drinks...
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
              Well Drogue mentioned that he left all activities besides his Other Games games and Baldurs Gate, so we need a new bartender.
              And a new forum moderator to authorize Jamski?
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Jamski is employed by the bar at the moment...
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Maniac: I am still active usually as forum mod, I've just had a very unusual last few days As for the bar, IIRC, Jamski has been acting in the position of bartender, and has the free accomedation to go with it.

As for authorising him, as I PMed to him, when Tassadar tells me he's allowed in, I will authorise him. The last poll I've seen showed Tass saying no, since defections weren't allowed. As soon as I know differently, He'll be authorised.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Glad to hear you can still act as moderator.
                    Anyway regarding Jamski, the last poll said Jamski was allowed in.

Edit: Never mind. Just saw your post in the private forum.
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Hey! I'm authorised!

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Oh.

I'm not

Cancel the party

-Jam

Comment

• What does this mean?
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Jamski will be allowed in, as I have just found a post where Lord Tass authorised me too. However I'll have to do it when at home tonight, since I don't have my mod box at work.
                            Smile

Comment

• Maniac: That poll showed the peoples views. Tass did not post to say if he would go with that, or go with the rule from the begining. I had said to Jamski that as soon as Tass explicitly stated that defections were allowed, that I would authorise Jamski. He now has, and so I will
                              Smile

Comment

• /me waits patiently *

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X