Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to be AOUORTHOURIYSED please!!!

What were my 10 great feats, Miss HongHu?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Who have you PMed to get you authorised?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Ummm... noone I just assumed that the whole faction knew I was waiting out here, on my own, in the deserted Rec Commons...

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Again, Drogue is the authoriser, PM him.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            I'd like to be AOUORTHOURIYSED please!!!

What were my 10 great feats, Miss HongHu?

-Jam
            Jamski's Ten Great Feats (in chronicle order)

The Painting of Jamski Residence
            The ****ing of Sheep
            The Prodution of Ten Children
            The Fiasco of Coup d'état
            The Favor of Folani Claire
            The Demolition of Shaddow Ministry
            The Ultimatum of the CyCons
            The Superfluous Consumption of Alcohol
            The Insertion of the Flaming War
            The Exile from the Human Hive
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I'm not sure about 2 or 9, and you've forgotten the founding of the Hive, and the publication of the PRAVDA

-Jam

Comment

• These are cooperative efforts (plus we won't let you take credit for the good ones), unlike the ones that I listed, you did them single-handedly.

[Edit] Although you did get some help from MPS on Feat No. 8.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Announcement: after jumping out of space elevator, Prime Function Obstructor-Omicron-Nine of CPU has impacted planetary surface at the coordinates of Hiverian city Voltariograd. A huge impact crater was the result of it, and both Voltariograd and Vandenberg bases were destroyed. Obstructor is actually fine, and is safely returning to CPU teritory because wave created by impact also destroyed all Hiverian homeland forces.
                  Attached Files
                  SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• So you have infiltrated the Hive?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• So am I too late for the war? Hive is already destroyed?
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest
                      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• After much examination of my memory, it doesn`t seem that I actually infiltrated or hit Hive. The question is, where that impact crater is?
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• How do you know about Venderburg then?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                            How do you know about Venderburg then?
                            Telepathy
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest
                            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• WE ARE THE CPU. WE KNOW EVERYTHING (EVEN THAT)

Comment

• So you claim you've infiltrated us.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X