This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by obstructor
    Also, the hermaphrodite CyberGorilla is no longer responding my hails and claims to be a function. Do you know anything about it?
    Hermaphrodite CyberGorilla err...

I wonder who you mean with that...
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• /me looks at Jamski/CyberGorilla

Why aren`t you responding my hails? You insolent CyberGorilla, I will install Microsoft products on you for punishment!
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• I already had my personality transferred to this attractive looking female form called Claire Forlani. The Gorrilla is basically a dead piece of meat at the moment.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Claire Forlani is a Hive member and not a CYborg.

/me activates the CyberGorilla punishment device, and windows 2168 install on it. CyberGorilla runs screamingly around the bar
          Last edited by Illuminatus; April 1, 2004, 15:38.
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
            I will install Microsoft products on you for punishment!
            Install XP on him
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• /me activates the "remove bra programme" to distract the evil Microsoft users *

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Oh no! Hermaphrodite CyberGorilla is taking off her bra!

/me jumps out of Space Elevator

Comment

• Warning: Attempting to resist a CyberGorrila will result in termination! Deploy the new CyberJamskiDropGorrillas!

Comment

• /me sights heavily...

And he even isn't authorised yet...
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemmy
                      TDZK

Comment

• What´s this thread about?
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Drinking, Comrade. And stuff.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I see, I just followed Jamski and ended up here, it appears you are having lots of fun
                            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• If you really want to witness Spamski's ten great feats, you should visit the last floor.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well, he has no private forum to use as an outlet for all his pent-up posting needs.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X