Clear All

He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

And +6 Growth under the Social Engineering table

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

ok....jamski have to nothing to do? or you just like to spam...i mean post here?
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Yes, my plan has been carried out almost perfectly.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

btw anyone know why the elevator is stuck? it is a long way down to chiron and i do not want to take the stairway
            Bunnies!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

jamski have to nothing to do?
              Apart from make polls and work on my SMAC-FAC-FAQ, nope. I'm still waiting to be authorised

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

ah ok well help to get this elevator back in action
                Bunnies!

Comment

/me steps out of a portal from the DBTverse breathing heavily with bunny bite-marks all over him
                  <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                  Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

OMFG lemmy where have you been...? and wzp...and what the f*ck did you do to my bunnies they are all afraid now...
                    Bunnies!

Comment

• Heya DBTS
                      I've been playing TDZK mostly...and also kinda (very ) busy with uni....but then i got sucked into the DBTSverse and your bunnies attacked my bubblewrap! They just kept biting it to hear it go *pop*, but then i ran out of bubblewrap and they started biting me!
                      Luckily that portal showed up, or i would've been bunny-food.
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

• ah ok ...well are ya back? or just visiting?
                        Bunnies!

Comment

• Ahh, the elevator isn't broken... just slide down on the cable....

Comment

• Just visiting. Was bored while doing some homework

Comment

• /me exits the elevator

Sorry for the elevator, it got stuck for some weird reason. I was going down with a squad of CyberGorillas and suddenly they all started to commit suicides. Their number was reduced from 249 to 184 before I stopped them. Also, the hermaphrodite CyberGorilla is no longer responding my hails and claims to be a function. Do you know anything about it?
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Why not hang about for a bit?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X