Authorization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorization

I tried to join the hive a couple weeks ago but it is still awaiting authorization... Is the game closed for new members?
    "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

No, the Hive's forum moderator has some problem that he can't authorize new members. So you'd better PM Ming to ask him to allow you in the Hive forum.
    But this ACDG is more or less over, so personally I'd just suggest to wait a little and join in the discussions for a next Democracy Game.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Well, he is joining the winning team. He can at least watch our bases burn.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Scorpi40000, sorry I didn't know that you were trying to join earlier. Have you PMed Voltaire? As Function Maniac said, you need to also PM Ming for authorization.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
        X