Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

conmcb25 is thinking about joining so recruit me :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conmcb25 is thinking about joining so recruit me :)

OK, I have been thinking about this for a while now (several months) and last weekend I found the laptop collection at Best Buy and now have SMAC and SMAX.

I played a game this weekend and remembered how much I enjoyed this game and its features.

So a couple of questions.

1. What are the current scores or standings of each team? Is that public knowledge and can it be published.

2. Which teams need some help?

3. What year is the game in?

4. About how far along would you say the game is;25%, 50%, etc.

OK let the recruiting begin
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Your god suggests you join the
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
      Your god suggests you join the
      Cat got your tongue?

And clearly you are not my god UNTIL I join
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

CyCon is good.
        Hive seems to have lots of internal turmoil.
        Peace seems to have a distinct lack of bases due to a recent war with CyCon.
        PUT have joined with CyCon and all their members are now CyCon members.
        Drones are hosted and run off-site at CGN. They have minimal role-playing due to not even being at this site very often.

Basically your choice is between CyCon and the Hive, both of which are comparable, or PEACE if you enjoy the role-playing aspect and like playing the underdog.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I wholehartedly agree with my colleague from the CyCon about all that they have said. That being so, come to the Hive for political intrigue, coup attempts by Jamski have become an annual thing.
          You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

You can start a republican party at the Hive con.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
              You can start a republican party at the Hive con.

Didn't Arnelos already do that?

Comment

Well I think you really need at least two people for it to be called a party.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I reccommend you join the CyCon

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I was serious. The Hive sucks arse.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

con - just remember, you can either join us now or you'll eventually end up joining us later.

* The Comrade starts pounding his shoe on the table about how we will bury the enemy!
                        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

...before being nerve-staples and led quietly away.
                          Ah, could we get someone in here to clean up his drool?

Comment

but everyone is right if you want to roleplay it is the HIVE and Cycon...no one knows anything of the drones....but we know that they are EVIL...they has to be
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

They are.

I know they are

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                              X