A Civgroup 'Minister' for our forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Civgroup 'Minister' for our forum

For those who have not read the news yet, check out this thread.

Despite this being a game made up of different teams, each with their own leadership, aims and values, could it be a good idea to have such a person? Maybe Googlie would be best, as neutral game Administrator.

There may not be all that much to say on behalf of all game participants, but recently in the thread on recruiting for our game (that laur just kindly reminded me of with a bump) the question was raised about advertising ourselves a bit. Perhaps we could do this every now and again - ask each team for a little blurb on their triumphs, and include it with a quick description of each faction aiming to get more members overall. Even if the 'Minister' with the news powers can not post news to the main news locations, they could be responsible for submitting such news to the Admins or News Editors.

Whaddaya say?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Googlie can take it I like dealing with the politics.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Googlie would be the best candidate.

Or Drogue perhaps.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Only GooglieGod can fulfill this post without being biased. He's really the only one who can report factual information on the status of our game.
        Join a Democracy Game today!
        | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Agreed.
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Likewise.
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Well Googlie, whaddaya say?
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
              X