No announcement yet.

Turnplay Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Fewer Players Turns should be completed faster!
    ;=)
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
      That is what we voted for, as I have mentioned above. It is obviously all at your discretion, but this is your mandate for pressing end turn for a second late turn, if you wish. I can't find part two of the poll (if anyone else does, please post) but that was the one that said punishment should be enacted 12 hours after the deadline.
      Well, as I recall, the whole issue foundered on whether these matters should be decided on a "one faction-one vote" or "each participant-one vote" basis.

In any event, I used discretion that only time I did end the turn, and had no cry of outrage from Archaic, so presumably Tass and/or I will have a similar acceptance should it be necessary again

G.

Comment

Three days have passed, and as such this is now LAW!
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

So now what the hell do I do about Archaic? I posted the turn in the thread, but what if he doesn't show up to get it?

It's his bad luck, I guess!
          (Come to think of it why aren't my Hiverian colleagues getting the end turn from there?)

Comment

Attachment: enigma_2153.zip
            This has been downloaded 2 time(s).
            And the two downloadas are prolly Tass and me (I'm definitely one of them)

G.

Comment

You know where archaic's e-mail addy lies?
              I'll bet that second one is not Tass but GeneralTacticus, eagerly viewing Archaic's turn.

I reckon the main failure is getting this turn to the SMAC PBEM man himself.

Comment

Working...
              X