###Oh F** the secret's out###

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ###Oh F** the secret's out###

I found out today that the Hive has a secret forum, where everything is actually decided. The only members are Kody, Voltaire, HongHu and Micha. Noone else's opinion matters squat, so we may as well all leave the Hive. I have this confirmed from Kody and Voltaire, and have told them either they close it, or I make it public. This thread is copied in both the private and public forums. If the private forum is not either closed or opened to ALL members, then I sall be taking drastic action.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

well, it is an elitist police state faction...
    too bad not all factions can enjoy a sailor's freedom.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Its pretty pissy that this has been going on, all polls overridden, all policies decided for months. Basically everything anyone else posted in the Hive who isn't in the elite quartet, has had no influence on the game. And the worst is... we didn't even know the secret forum existed untill today.

Oh well. The chairman has 48 hours to make everyone a member of the secret forum, or something unpleasant will happen. I didn't join a demogame to be kept in the dark by my own team.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Note - membership of the Hive is now 26. Earlier it was 28. Two people have left upon reading this news. Deny it, go on.

-Jam

Comment

Life in the Hive is always interesting.

btw this wouldn't be one of those new fangled 'whinge' threads.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Jamski

I didn't join a demogame to be kept in the dark by my own team
            Now that is a fair point. Striking the balance between RP and democracy in the Hive is always going to be a rollercoaster.

Then again for a while there, was there not a series of secret societies of one person ruling the faction.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
              btw this wouldn't be one of those new fangled 'whinge' threads.
              Yes, it would be.
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Jamski has a point. Having DG-related forum unavailable for some specific team members is well, against what I call fair. Then again it is the Hive, so openess and democracy could be considered unhiverian in some sence.
                Looks like you are in a wrong faction, dont waste your talents dude
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I agree with laurentius. Even though theoretically the Hive leadership might not be doing anything wrong, doesn't their action go against the very spirit of a democracy game, which is to allow people to have as much fun as possible?
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Not to do anything...ungodly or anything, however just some general advice:

If the people of the demogame pass a rule....I get to enforce it. Isnt that nice?

Random advice from your diety.

Comment

I vote that in a demo game all desicions should be open to all the members of that faction, either to participate, or to observe. I'm still waiting for a response from Voltaire about this. It would be a shame to have to kill the Hive off. People are talking about quitting.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                        I vote that in a demo game all desicions should be open to all the members of that faction, either to participate, or to observe. I'm still waiting for a response from Voltaire about this. It would be a shame to have to kill the Hive off. People are talking about quitting.

-Jam
                        Create the poll first

Also, can I change the title to something better? Like

"F*** (Notice: 3 *s and one letter. Implying a four letter word.) you Voltaire!" or even a boring

"---(No more ###)Oh F*** the secret's out---"?

Comment

The second letter is an E and the third is a G. #

This is not a matter to be polled, Tass, its just plain wrong, and we don't need to discuss it. No faction should withhold desicion making from its members - and to do this in secret is double wrong.

-Jam

Comment

Jamski
                            This is not a matter to be polled, Tass, its just plain wrong, and we don't need to discuss it.
                            No faction should withhold desicion making from its members - and to do this in secret is
                            double wrong.
                            Yeah I admit I would be pretty pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              This is not a matter to be polled, Tass, its just plain wrong, and we don't need to discuss it. No faction should withhold desicion making from its members - and to do this in secret is double wrong.

-Jam
                              It is not against the rules and if you wanted it to be as such, then you should post a poll instead of getting angry at me.

Comment

Working...
                              X