Rec Commons Bartender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
    Since the fifth floor, I think. I posted the fourth thread, yes, and I did participate in the fifth floor. The sixth floor is quite aged.
    Will be changed. Sorry

Edit: Indeed, sentance has been deleted. On second reading, it should not have been entered.

Besides, I don't think this is a matter worthy of a poll. Maniac could have all well decided, and barring that, if you had told me you'd poll it, I'd just given the job to you since the DG2 people probably don't recognise me, can't blame them for that since I don't really recognise them either.
    Sorry I used the old Hive way of "when it doubt, poll it " If Maniac wishes to deside otherwise, I will happily abide by it, and with hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have started this. Sorry for that

Hell, I'm not even in a team, though I've been considering joining one. Any takers?
    Join the CyCon, we have most of the old group - Maniac, DBTS, Method, Lemmy and myself, as well as some active and well verse new DG players
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

Join the CyCon, we have most of the old group - Maniac, DBTS, Method, Lemmy and myself, as well as some active and well verse new DG players
      Don't say I haven't warned you when you are assimilated.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Maniac could have all well decided
        If Maniac wishes to deside otherwise, I will happily abide by it
        If you want me to settle this dispute in your place: Why not both be bartenders?
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Why not have a bartender and a bar b*tch/barmaid?
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Why not have a bartender and a bar b*tch/barmaid?
            But Drogue is a guy!

If you want me to settle this dispute in your place: Why not both be bartenders?
            That's a sound solution, imho.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I'm fine with dual bartenders.

HongHu: Assimilation? Now you're talking my language *cough*
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
              X