Happy D-Day Drogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy D-Day Drogue

On behalf of the Hive, we wish you a happy 19th birthday.

Oh yeah, and we also present you a season pass to Room 103.
    Promoter of Public Morale
    Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Happy birthday Drogue

Comment

Thank you A most unexpected gift, I will have to see what this room 103 is all about
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Your birthday falls on the day Arnie won....

Hopefully you'll be able to salvage your birthday. So happy birthday drogue
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Happy birthday Drogue! Trust me it is very much worthy of going. Remember I told you that Comrade Kody had been there at least 5 times? Comrade Vev on the other hand, views it his second home. Function Correllion had also been invited to it before.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Don't forget me!!!
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

:=)
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Comment

YAY! A Party!!!

Happy Birthday Drogue! Drink as much booze as you can and Have fun!!!

Party!!!
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Happy Birthday, Drogue!
                    Join a Democracy Game today!
                    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Here's to another 19 years of brutally and horribly crushing your opposition!
                      Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
                      Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
                      The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

Have a pint, kiss your girl and think of us sad fools on 'poly

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

happy birthday drogue...have fun with the misses
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
                            Happy Birthday Drogue! Drink as much booze as you can and Have fun!!!
                            I did

Originally posted by Jamski
                            Have a pint, kiss your girl and think of us sad fools on 'poly
                            I think I took those a little far
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                            X