• Show
Clear All

• Aquatic options

so it at least looks like i'm doing something usefull
    All Aquatic game with normal ship cost
    11.54%
    All aquatic game with cheaper ships
    38.46%
    Normal game with cheaper ships (large naval battles)
    42.31%
    Normal game with normal ship cost
    3.85%
    Xeno game with free banana
    3.85%
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Please have a look at Googlie's site to get an idea of the aquatic factions. Or download my edited version of Googlie's factions, where I deleted many of the free facilities, as they seemed unbalancing IMHO, and where I boosted the Angels, Cult and Pirates.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Normal game - cheaper ships I like the idea of naval battles, but would rather go for a land style game, it seems more balances IMHO.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Everybody liked cheap ships.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Cheap ships for everyone!

Yay!
          Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
          Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
          The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

/me wonders who voted for the free banana
            Anyway, this doesn't decide anything..Aquatic and Normal are tied
            Oh well...at least we'll all have our own boat.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

/me breaks the tie

Thanks for this Lemmy!
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Nooo, you were supposed to break it the other way around!

Oh well...as long as there is a people's court, a few unwilling victims and a prison, then i'm happy

Comment

Can I be the unwilling victim?

Umm, I mean.... No don't make me a victim!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                    Oh well...as long as there is a people's court, a few unwilling victims and a prison, then i'm happy
                    ah, memories

Comment

Do I get to burn some heretics at the stake?
                      Join a Democracy Game today!
                      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

What is this about?
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

why, Lemmy's trial, of course

Comment

oi, stop threadjacking!
                            This about playing an aquatic ACDG or normal ACDG

Comment

Although I have no idea what this thread is all about, I honored it by my vote

Assuming this is a principle discussion, I favour a normal land based game, but having cheaper ships adds some flavour to it.
                              All aquatic games take many of the unit types away, which lowers the fun factor. Unless you "invent" lots of new ship types, the battles will become boring, so does the civil part of SMAX.

Now could anyone please tell me who wants to play the match this poll is about? And when?
                              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                              Let me eat your yummy brain!
                              "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Working...
                              X