Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Democracy Game: Faction Choice (ACTUAL!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aquatic Hive. (How they live underground in the sea, boggles me.)
    Promoter of Public Morale
    Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

Sea Caves
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

And it's 'goggles' me not 'boggles me'.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

how about gogglies?

Comment

Definatly boggles me.

Voted Morgan by the way, especially if we go conquest only

C
            Play hangman.

Comment

The Hive looks to be winning (my vote too, by the way).

But I would be interested in all-aquatic if we could get it rolling, though it doesn't look like we will.
              Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
              Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
              The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

What's all this "but" stuff? Playing as any faction does not preclude any type of game. This should be regarded purely for roleplaying ideas rather than nailing down what the circumstances of our game are.

Having said that, is there a better way I (or anyone, hint hint) can go about polling for the new game conditions? I would be grateful if someone could come up with a better plan that didn't involve too much discussion without actually starting things along.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                  This should be regarded purely for roleplaying ideas rather than nailing down what the circumstances of our game are.
                  True, but it would be different roleplaying a land Hive than an aquatic one, so people may want to go for a different style RP for an aquatic game.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Drogue expresses my thoughts well. (We can communicate telepathically after all.)
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Not to mention the practicalness of perimeter defense on sea bases. They are useful to amphib assualt but not ships.

Comment

Good point. Perhaps Googlie has to set up the map with many one cell isles.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Though one advantage of playing the Hive would certainly be that discussions of FM versus Planned would be quite pointless.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I brought up freemarket+golden age+wealth, versus planned, admitedly the discussion didn't last long.

Comment

/me voted for Datajack Roze's group..the Angels or something IIRC

We'll be starting with a disadvantage right? The Angels have this rebellious, underdog feeling...so i think that would fit nicely. And it doesn't really limit us on SE choices, does it?
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                                Good point. Perhaps Googlie has to set up the map with many one cell isles.
                                then the AI will just raise land

Comment

Working...
                                X