What is the game we shall play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the game we shall play?

Another related poll to the others(s). Simple enough.

Which game will we use for the new Democracy Game?
    • SMAC - classic Alpha Centauri, latest version
    • SMAX - Alpha Centauri with the Alien Crossfire addition pack, adding extra Factions, techs etc.
    SMAC
    21.05%
    SMAC-X
    78.95%

The poll is expired.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

SMAX.

Comment

SMACX.

Comment

SMAC/X
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

SMAX
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

SMAC

/me hates spore launchers *

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

SMAC, becuase I am too lazy to buy SMAX. (Besides, It only works in OS9).
              She cheats her lover of his due
              but still contrives to keep him tied
              by first deciding to refuse
              and then refusing to decide

Comment

SMAC.

Comment

SMAC would be more participants. SMAX may mean more tech options and SPs and other stuff. It's a trade off that we need to make.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

People without SMACX can still participate - they just have a bit less information to go on.

EDIT: And given the number of people who've voted SMACX, we probably wouldn't lose many people even if those who voted for SMAC didn't play...

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                      People without SMACX can still participate - they just have a bit less information to go on.

EDIT: And given the number of people who've voted SMACX, we probably wouldn't lose many people even if those who voted for SMAC didn't play...
                      SMAC since everyone (including me) can play. If we did SMACX there would be a lot of the aspects to the game that the SMAC people couldn't fully appreciate.

For me personally, I would like SMACX if I could find out where to buy SMACX (in the continental U.S.). It would be a quick way to learn how to use (and deal with) the new factions, techs and SPs.

Mead

Comment

Working...
                      X