Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Comic Strip

Pravda is getting unreliable .....

Also I haven't forgiven them yet for publishing those Haikus.

Hmmm... Lemmings in a Hive cartoon, is this a coincidence?
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

So the Hive guess the Drones to be in the early stages of researching Doc. Air
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I'm really hoping not! What year are we on? Surely that's a least 10/15 turns away?
        Smile

Comment

There seem to be a lapse in proper articles to warrant new issues. Hive Moral Promoter has engaged proper measures to encourage writers to publish satisfactory articles. If you wish Pravda can be padded with quality haikus to meet the Hive Standard Length.
          Promoter of Public Morale
          Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

Bah and have my proper articles padded with haikus again no way.

No more article writing for me. Not until I can see a full pravda written with decent articles without me writing them.

Comment

Sounds like a catch 22.

Comment

You guys just need to think before you write something, then maybe it'll be less like spam.

__________________________________________________ ____

Actually the reason I don't like pravda recently is because it's been revolving around spam. I think most of the pravda prints before 14 3/4 were okay. However, recently it's all been about how great our spam is.

I think many people have tired of that subject.
                Last edited by Kody; August 21, 2003, 07:04.

Comment

Unfortunately, action begets action and without action lies stagnation and slow death. To fade without a whimper nor a cry of resistance.

Comment

I believe it was the spam that is leading pravda into stagnation. Also I've noticed the intelligence level decreases the more spam the hive produces. I have a theory that reading too much spam warps the mind producing mild insanity and lack of logic. Tassadar's recent espisodes concur with this reasoning.

Comment

Not to mention boredom. Hard to excite a limp frog in a middle of a rice paddy.

Comment

That comment just proves you've been reading too much spam in the hive forum. Also this reminds me of that yoda comment you made.

We need to cut back on the spam, especially the more insane spam, so that the hive doesn't scare everyone away when we finally do meet.

Comment

Forgive me, my thoughts can be lead slightly astray due to the fact at the same time, I am writing IC story posts of a person who has creative issues.

Comment

This could be the first thread where the questions "what is the subject, content and style of the thread?" all have the same answer.

The Hive does seem a little Schizophrenic lately
                            Smile

Comment

Sigh!
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X