No announcement yet.

PRAVDA EDITION #12 - 17 July 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moderator to our private forum has been very busy of late with real life. I apologise as I suspect he only has had time to look at issues we have brought directly to his attention. Also the hive, being the spammers we are, have partially swamped the poor guy with questions and decisions that need to be made.

We have a really long thread 200 messages long called the "hello" thread. It's basically like the recreation room in the main forum. When you finally get access have a look there.

Also try this link, on the offchance you just missed the link to our private forums. http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=191

You should get a not authorised message if you haven't been authorised yet.

Kody
    Last edited by Kody; July 19, 2003, 21:04.

Comment

Ali, please PM Chairman Voltaire and tell him that the rice wine couldn't wait any longer for him to authorize you.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Oh yes, the infamous "Hello" thread.
        Promoter of Public Morale
        Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

at the cartoon and every story in it great job
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Heh ACDG golden years.

Comment

Oh Kody

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

ABsolutely shameless.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

butt still nice
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Entertaining.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh yea there's one of Jamski's ten Great Feats.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Ah yes, the ceiling, painting thereof

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

We ought to offer a prize for any one who can collect the entire set of Jamski Ten Great Feats.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Didn't you post them a short while ago?
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I posted the names. But when did they happen and where?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

The Hive. Before I joined the game.
                                So what prize did I win?

Comment

Working...
                                X