Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposal: Alliance between CYCON and HIVE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO! This thread must never be closed!!!

It's another brilliant display of Hiverian +1 Productions
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

GT seems to be quite inactive, so no thread closure. The best way to forget the thread is to stop posting in it. Therefore let this be my last post here!

The next four people posting in this thread are acting as a bunch of morons:

(Definition of a moron according to the infallable CyCon dictionary: "a person, not called HongHu, acting silly")

Eli, what's NYET? Since I'm a man of his words, I'm not gonna break my last post promise by adding another post.
      In case Eli doesn't read this, AFAIK 'nyet' is simply 'no' in Russian.

you are free to post in this thread now if you are not: 1. Drogue, 2. Tassadar5000, 3. HongHu, or 4. Eli. The quota for morons are already fulfilled.
      Not exactly. If another poster posts in this thread, I'll just re-edit my message to a five moron quota.

Oops, sorry HongHu! I've forgotten to check this thread lately.

Evil, that is.

What a good fellow poster HongHu is.
      Indeed. My sincere apologies!! It seems my cybernetic implants made a illogical error. After having checked the CyCon dictionary, it appears it is per definition impossible that you would be a moron! I have edited this post a few lines up to reflect this.

Looks like nobody is checking this thread any more but you and me. We could turn this thread into a secret conspiracy meeting place right under their noses!
      Great idea! So what will we talk about? A Hive-CyCon alliance??

How about arranging a couple secret meetings for Comrade Forlani with certain functions. Interested?
      Well, personally I would say "thanks but no" to such meetings. I'm not at all "wild" about Claire Forlani. She seems so... I don't know... decent and mature to me. I guess it's because I'm merely 20 years old (in a month at least), making her terribly old compared to me. However, I will relay the message to other functions. I'm sure Prime Function Drogue Beta-8 and External Affairs Function Delta would be very happy to engage in "diplomatic contacts".

Btw, who's in your avatar if I may ask?

Pardon my ignorance, would you kindly reveal who our affable EAFD is? I'm sure Comrade Forlani will feel an honor to meet with the great minds.
      Before he joined the Consciousness, Function Delta was kwown as DeathByTheSword (one of the "regulars" of the previous ACDG). I consider his new name way too uninformative, as is proved by you not knowing who he really is, but I haven't yet had a fitting opportunity to tell him so.

He is the flower of the motherland No. 2. Flower of the motherland No. 1 has recently been sent to China for a secret meeting with the Great Captain Herclues. Yes we are all out for our "diplomatic contacts".
      Oh I thought he was your kid or so.
      /me wonders what "flowers of the motherland" are and does a Google search in a futile attempt to cure his ignorance, finding only this propaganda-like webpage.
      There's little information on that page, but are those "flowers of the motherland" perhaps titles, with the usual Chinese poetic flair, for people who receive more opportunities by the state to educate themselves??

This thread might soon fall on the second page btw.
      Last edited by Maniac; July 10, 2003, 16:33.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

And this my last

:doitnow: @ Tass
        Last edited by Drogue; July 11, 2003, 13:01.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
          And this my last
          And this is MY last

Comment

Alright my last too

Eli, what's NYET? Since I'm a man of his words, I'm not gonna break my last post promise by adding another post.

You are free to post in this thread now if you are not: 1. Drogue, 2. Tassadar5000, 3. HongHu, or 4. Eli. The quota for morons are already fulfilled.

If another poster posts in this thread, I'll just re-edit my message to a five moron quota.
            Evil, that is. Notice that HongHu hadn't edit his post to say "the previous three posters are acting like a bunch of morons"? What a good fellow poster HongHu is.

Looks like nobody is checking this thread any more but you and me. We could turn this thread into a secret conspiracy meeting place right under their noses!

(Definition of a moron according to the infallable CyCon dictionary: "a person, not called HongHu, acting silly")
            /me feels very special to have appeared in the CyCon dictionary in this very special way.

So what will we talk about? A Hive-CyCon alliance??
            How about arranging a couple secret meetings for Comrade Forlani with certain functions. Interested?

Well, personally I would say "thanks but no" to such meetings. I'm not at all "wild" about Claire Forlani. She seems so... I don't know... decent and mature to me. I guess it's because I'm merely 20 years old (in a month at least), making her terribly old compared to me.
            Seond Function, your logicalness and unemotionalness are exemplary for all the functions!

However, I will relay the message to other functions. I'm sure Prime Function Drogue Beta-8 and External Affairs Function Delta would be very happy to engage in "diplomatic contacts".
            Pardon my ignorance, would you kindly reveal who our affable EAFD is? I'm sure Comrade Forlani will feel an honor to meet with the great minds.

Btw, who's in your avatar if I may ask?
            He is the flower of the motherland No. 2. Flower of the motherland No. 1 has recently been sent to China for a secret meeting with the Great Captain Herclues. Yes we are all out for our "diplomatic contacts".

Originally posted by Maniac
            Oh I thought he was your kid or so.
            Your implant hasn't failed you this time, dear Second Function. He IS my little one. All children are flowers of the motherland in our great nation.

This thread might soon fall on the second page btw.
            Very terribly true I'm afraid, especially if SoG-to-be Historian Tass opens other polls. Let's hope that our great factions have met and joint hands by that time.

Sorry I broke my last post promise by accidently replied and not edited my old post. May be it's time for this secet channel to be closed.

Ahh I see that Prime Function himself has discovered the secret channel aka secret meeting room of Comrade Forlani Claire.
            Last edited by Snowflake; July 11, 2003, 17:47.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

NYET
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Delete.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                  Delete.
                  This.

Comment

This was another of those premature cycon-hive pacts.

Comment

We all see how well this ended up....

Comment

I must
                        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Tassadar, have you read the edited messages. There was a whole series of conversations via the edited messages, unfortunately some of them aren't here anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X